Friday, February 6, 2009

But I have nothing to wear!

Wow, did I just save you from an annoying post.

I had this whole post written abut how I had nothing to wear tonight to Scout Shabbat and how annoyed I am about not having a perfect wardrobe.

Then I decided I should get over myself and work with what I have. And now you know what I'm wearing to Scout Shabbat.




The dress isn't actually shiny, it's just the flash. I do have a head, but I haven't even brushed my hair yet.

Photo taken by Zach, who seems to like photography.

3 comments:

isolada. by design said...

You look lovely for your Scout Shabbat. The "annoying" post would have been OK, too. This space is all about what you need it to be, after all!

Anonymous said...

Can't go wrong with a simple gray dress. Always elegant :)

babies said...

beautifl and elegant. is that embroidery on the collar?