Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I sat down a few times yesterday to blog but was always called away.

I had exciting news, too. The Moonglow quilt is finished. I worked on it Monday night, from the time the kids went to bed until almost 3 am. Normally I wouldn't stay up so late but I was not tired. I slept in a bit on Saturday and Sunday and just didn't need to go to bed at a regular time on Monday.

After the quilt was done, I brought it upstairs and put it on the bed. Paul never even moved - not even when I turned the bathroom light on so I could see what I was doing. When I got up I said "Look dear, the quilt fairy has visited you!"

...

And I was just called away again. But this time for a very important project - cleaning out the garage. I told the children after breakfast we would spend 45 minutes cleaning out the garage. Saturday is bulk pickup day so we want to get out as much as possible before then. It's scary how much we took out, and if you compare that to what's still in there - oy!

I should have taken a before picture because the after is going to be great.

1 comment:

KR said...

Congratulations on finishing up the quilt!! :)

That's great that you've been cleaning out the garage too. Amazing how much you can do in 45 minutes :)